4 Shouts - 40,817 Scrobbles
Calle Ciega is a reggaeton boy band from Venezuela. It started early in 1998 with merengue hip hop, ending its evolution in a mix of dance reggaeton with a unique Venezuelan "flow". The group has five elements: Nacho, El Chino, Luifer, Kent and Emilio. All of them coming from different cities in Venezuela and from other musical proyects. Their hit single "Mi Cachorrita" has been number one for more than 23 weeks in Venezuela, and for more than 35 in the top 20 of that country's Record Report.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Cachorrita - (4:40) - 259 plays
- Tu y Yo - (4:04) - 76 plays
- Una vez mas - (3:48) - 30 plays
- Mi Cachorrita - (2:55) - 34 plays
- La Pastillita - (4:05) - 10 plays
- El Vestido Rojo - (3:55) - 56 plays
- Daria mi vida - (4:13) - 11 plays
- Solo Te Quiero Amar - (4:11) - 13 plays
- Sexy - (4:22) - 7 plays
- Yo quiero hacerte soñar - (3:51) - 17 plays