4 Shouts - 30,698 Scrobbles
Caledonix was founded in 1998 in Germany. The band has its own music style. Old scottish tunes and songs are reinterpreted and arranged by themselves. Besides the diatonic harmonica as the leading instrument, you can hear accoustic guitar and bass guitar, flute, transverse flute, accordion and bodhran as further instruments.
After the albums "Hot'n Scot'n Music" and "Plaid Without Compromise" their 3rd album will come out in early spring 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- THE SAILOR AND THE MAID - (2:50) - 14 plays
- Sailor And The Maid - (3:30) - 15 plays
- Star Of The County Down - (3:30) - 9 plays
- Queen Of Argyll - (4:41) - 13 plays
- SCOTLAND THE BRAVE - (1:33) - 8 plays
- MELVILLE CASTLE - (3:25) - 4 plays
- The Barren Rocks of Aden - (1:25) - 4 plays
- Donald McGillavry - (4:54) - 4 plays
- Scotty On The Train - (4:33) - 5 plays
- Auld Lang Syne - (6:00) - 3 plays