19 Shouts - 15,839 Scrobbles
Caitlin Harnett hails from Sydney, Australia but her songs evoke Laurel Canyon of the early 1970s. They share the personal and poetic nature of Joni Mitchell and Jackson Browne’s early songs, along with the fragility of Judee Sill, youthful in their outlook but with age-old concerns at their core. Combined with her guitar, banjo and harmonica, her songs have the lilt of folk, a touch of pop and the honesty of Americana.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saviour (I Tried) - (4:32) - 139 plays
- Benny - (3:09) - 184 plays
- Oh I Have Suffered - (3:26) - 127 plays
- Bad Man (feat. Kathleen Edwards) - (3:28) - 158 plays
- Wandering Man - (3:26) - 136 plays
- For A While Now - (2:49) - 112 plays
- Honey Are You Alright - (3:00) - 128 plays
- Big Old Love - (3:09) - 112 plays
- Don't Do Me Wrong - (3:50) - 105 plays
- Darling It's You - (3:21) - 124 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online