0 Shouts - 81,516 Scrobbles
Caitlin Cary was a part of Whiskeytown with Ryan Adams, where she played the fiddle and provided harmonies. Since the band broke up, she has released three albums - While You Weren't Looking, I'm Staying Out and Begonias (a collection of duets by Caitlin Cary & Thad Cockrell), as well as the EP Waltzie. She is also a member of Tres Chicas. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Battle - 13,164 plays
- LyricsPlease break my heart
Say it's forever
Then I'll remember
How you said forever to me
Please break my heart
- LyricsYou are a gnarled pear tree,
Near an Oak that binds your bitter roots.
Beneath its living branches
Fingers bend and ache with rotting fruit.
And I am sorry, sorry, sorry for my shade.
- LyricsOh, when you're leaving for the hundredth time of day.
Looking for a reason, a reason lived to stay.
What about the promises, the promises you can't keep?
Sometimes when you're wounded, there ain't enough reason to bleed.
Oh don't hurry your heart,
- LyricsJust left her alone with an empty wound
Beautiful house full of empty rooms
His breath is behind everything
Left her feeling nothing
Her eyes still dry, her hands don't shake
- Shallow Heart, Shallow Water - 2,573 plays
- Cello Girl - 2,723 plays
- Please Take the Devil Out of Me - 1,638 plays
- The Next One - 2,160 plays
- Sleepin' In On Sundays - 2,202 plays