313 Shouts - 793,749 Scrobbles
Cady Groves (born 30 July, 1989 in Marlow, Oklahoma, USA, now lives in Los Angeles) is an American pop artist. She grew up in a family of seven kids in a tiny town just over seven square miles near the Southern border of the state. At the age of seven she heard Frank Sinatra on the radio and told her mom "I want to write things down that I have to say, and I want to sing them real loud so everyone can hear me."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changin Me - (2:12) - 3,032 plays
- LyricsYou got your keys, but where you going?
The third degree just isn't working.
'Cause you walked out without asking me to go,
And if I followed you home, would you be alone?
I checked your phone, 'cause it was beeping
- Forget You - (3:46) - 2,780 plays
- LyricsStorms are coming.
Rain is pouring.
Clouds are rolling, hanging over me.
Feels like I don't know anything.
I'm a loser in a losing game.
- Real With Me - (2:55) - 1,439 plays
- I'm Still Here - (3:06) - 1,563 plays
- One in The Same - (2:40) - 1,375 plays
- We're The Sh!t - (2:54) - 1,854 plays
- The Life Of A Pirate - (2:59) - 897 plays
- Or Else - (3:14) - 729 plays