314 Shouts - 802,305 Scrobbles
Cady Groves (born 30 July, 1989 in Marlow, Oklahoma, USA, now lives in Los Angeles) is an American pop artist. She grew up in a family of seven kids in a tiny town just over seven square miles near the Southern border of the state. At the age of seven she heard Frank Sinatra on the radio and told her mom "I want to write things down that I have to say, and I want to sing them real loud so everyone can hear me."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Changin Me - (2:12) - 2,216 plays
- LyricsYou got your keys, but where you going?
The third degree just isn't working.
'Cause you walked out without asking me to go,
And if I followed you home, would you be alone?
I checked your phone, 'cause it was beeping
- LyricsYou, You
Must have been a long walk,
How'd you make it across the other side of the tracks?
Then you ran into me,
And you made me believe in my own laugh.
- LyricsStorms are coming.
Rain is pouring.
Clouds are rolling, hanging over me.
Feels like I don't know anything.
I'm a loser in a losing game.
- Real With Me - (2:55) - 940 plays
- One in The Same - (2:40) - 1,037 plays
- I'm Still Here - (3:06) - 880 plays
- We're The Sh!t - (2:54) - 1,158 plays
- The Life Of A Pirate - (2:59) - 678 plays
- Or Else - (3:14) - 576 plays