311 Shouts - 750,590 Scrobbles
Cady Groves (born 30 July, 1989 in Marlow, Oklahoma, USA, now lives in Los Angeles) is an American pop artist. She grew up in a family of seven kids in a tiny town just over seven square miles near the Southern border of the state. At the age of seven she heard Frank Sinatra on the radio and told her mom "I want to write things down that I have to say, and I want to sing them real loud so everyone can hear me."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou, You
Must have been a long walk,
How'd you make it across the other side of the tracks?
Then you ran into me,
And you made me believe in my own laugh.
- LyricsYou got your keys, but where you going?
The third degree just isn't working.
'Cause you walked out without asking me to go,
And if I followed you home, would you be alone?
I checked your phone, 'cause it was beeping
- I'm Still Here - (3:06) - 2,803 plays
- Real With Me - (2:55) - 2,988 plays
- LyricsStorms are coming.
Rain is pouring.
Clouds are rolling, hanging over me.
Feels like I don't know anything.
I'm a loser in a losing game.
- One in The Same - (2:40) - 2,548 plays
- We're The Sh!t - (2:54) - 2,518 plays
- The Life Of A Pirate - (2:59) - 1,708 plays
- Fly - (2:55) - 1,322 plays
- Or Else - (3:14) - 1,453 plays