1 Shouts - 2,910 Scrobbles
CPS commenced in late '03 with the (what turned out to be) typically longueuristic Breakfast at Skeltons, a track which 'explores' the early morning hypersensitivity of a hungover, mid-life jobseeker ensconced within 'the dreamy cacophony of voices and crockery' that is Skeltons, Yorkshire eatery and purveyors of cooked meats, pastries and cheese.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ooooaahh - (3:30) - 3 plays
- The Phonkey Man [Radio Edit] - (11:06) - 2 plays
- Plinky Plonky - (2:53) - 1 plays
- Jazz - I Don't Think So - (4:19) - 1 plays
- Message Fro The Meters (Coming To U Directly From Da P-Pack) - (3:47) - 1 plays
- LY - 2 plays
- War Jam - (2:52) - 1 plays
- Booty (It's Time 2 Kick Ya in Da...) - (3:57) - 1 plays
- Turn it up - (3:20) - 1 plays
- Hungover Already - (4:14) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online