36 Shouts - 432,652 Scrobbles
Christian Jay Bolland
Born in Yorkshire in 1971 but transplanted to Belgium when he was only three, CJ Bolland received an early education in dance music; his parents ran a club in Antwerp, and his mother DJed there. He grew up listening to the synthesizer music of several eras — from Jean-Michel Jarre to Front 242 and the Neon Judgement — but began devoting most of his time to house and techno by the late '80s. Bolland began producing in 1988, when a drummer friend gave him access to the right gear, and his tracks were soon heard on several Belgian pirate radio stations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Ain't Gonna Be Me - (3:44) - 827 plays
- Camargue - (6:34) - 965 plays
- Sugar is Sweeter - (3:55) - 678 plays
- The Prophet - (8:40) - 657 plays
- Camargue (Fred V & Grafix Remix) - (4:30) - 538 plays
- Camargue - Fred V & Grafix Remix - (4:25) - 472 plays
- Carmargue - (6:21) - 350 plays
- Mantra - (6:44) - 308 plays
- Horsepower - (5:06) - 203 plays
- Sugar Is Sweeter - Original Mix - (5:04) - 161 plays