CBC Radio: The Best of Ideas
0 Shouts - 8,265 Scrobbles
Ideas is CBC Radio's premier program of contemporary thought, with an audience of approximately 400,000 listeners.Read More...
Ideas is eclectic in form and content. We cover social issues, culture and the arts, geopolitics, history, biography, science and technology, and the humanities. Most of our programs are documentaries in which thoughts are gathered, contexts explored, and connections made.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wachtel on the Arts - 135 plays
- Who owns ideas? - 111 plays
- The Suspect Society - Part One - 109 plays
- Homo (Sapiens) Neanderthalensis - Part One - 96 plays
- Climate Wars - Part One - 99 plays
- The Brains of Babes - Part One - 94 plays
- The Hurried Infant - Part One - 95 plays
- Singularity - 131 plays
- The Enright Files - 103 plays
- The Dark End of the Spectrum - Part One - 103 plays