788 Shouts - 3,317,364 Scrobbles
Born Maria do Céu Whitaker Poças on 17th April 1980 in São Paulo, Brazil, her father was a composer, arranger, and musicologist. It was from him that she learned to appreciate Brazil's classical music composers, particularly Heitor Villa-Lobos and Ernesto Nazaré, as well as popular musicians like Orlando Silva. By the age of fifteen she had decided to become a musician, and by her late teens she had studied music theory, as well as the violão (nylon-stringed Brazilian guitar).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lenda - (4:18) - 9,458 plays
- Falta De Ar - (3:59) - 9,651 plays
- Retrovisor - (3:49) - 11,073 plays
- Amor De Antigos - (2:56) - 9,289 plays
- Cangote - (4:02) - 8,144 plays
- Contravento - (2:40) - 10,235 plays
- Asfalto E Sal - (2:55) - 8,186 plays
- Comadi - (3:30) - 6,357 plays
- Chegar Em Mim - (3:20) - 11,148 plays
- Roda - (4:53) - 5,668 plays