3 Shouts - 36,104 Scrobbles
biography[-]by Dave Lynch For over 30 years, Swiss multi-instrumentalist Cédric Vuille has recorded some of the most accessible, engaging, and tuneful music ever to fall under the "avant-garde" rubric. His introduction to an international -- although cultishly small -- listening audience came in the early '80s when he appeared on the debut album by the Rock in Opposition-informed band Débile Menthol; after that group called it a day, Vuille and another Débile Menthol member, Jean-20 Huguenin, formed the amiable but adventurous L'Ensemble Rayé...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Casser la bar'rag - (1:50) - 40 plays
- A Stack of Wood - (2:15) - 40 plays
- French Trains - (2:31) - 42 plays
- Airport Blues - (2:57) - 33 plays
- Klezmer-spaghetti - (2:46) - 34 plays
- The Bong - (3:49) - 29 plays
- Caramba! - (2:47) - 42 plays
- La belle ancolie - (5:12) - 20 plays
- Tourne en rond - (3:42) - 35 plays
- Réveille-matin - (0:52) - 26 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release