4 Shouts - 69,329 Scrobbles
b. Clyde Gordon Carlton Jr. on August 8, 1962 in Richmond, VA., Buzz Carlton showed a knack for singing by the age of two. While growing up the only child of a single parent in the west end of Richmond, he was influenced by a variety of styles and artists. As a youth he participated in organized sports but his real interest was music. After teaching himself to play guitar, Carlton began writing songs and singing in nightclubs. While working his way along the East Coast, Carlton opened concerts for country music artist Ronnie McDowell and Jimmy C.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Ain't Gona Whoop Mama - (2:06) - 65 plays
- That's a Lot - (2:27) - 36 plays
- I Was Born With the Blues - (2:34) - 17 plays
- Lay Your Money Down - (2:14) - 10 plays
- Freedom Of Speech - (3:41) - 10 plays
- Blame It On The Blues - (2:38) - 11 plays
- All by Myself Blues - (2:37) - 6 plays
- Bisquick and Bobbypins - (2:41) - 15 plays
- Cold Grey Stone - (1:45) - 10 plays
- Nothin' Down - (3:14) - 11 plays