10 Shouts - 41,626 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. Busy Bee Starski aka Busy Bee (b. 1950s) is an old school hip-hop master of ceremonies. First coming on the scene in 1977, New York-based Busy Bee worked with many of hip-hop's founding fathers, including Melle Mel, Afrika Bambaataa, and Kool DJ AJ. Born David Parker and known for his comedic rhymes, he originally gained a large following through MC battles in Staten Island, Brooklyn, and New Jersey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Making Cash Money - (6:35) - 190 plays
- Suicide - (5:22) - 123 plays
- Busy Bee's Groove - (5:22) - 85 plays
- M.C. Battle At the Dixie - Busy Bee vs. Rodney Cee - (3:37) - 64 plays
- Street Rap - (0:45) - 63 plays
- Old School - (4:51) - 49 plays
- Busy Bee At The Amphitheater - (2:16) - 51 plays
- Running Thangs - (5:18) - 53 plays
- Good Times - (2:54) - 44 plays
- T's Limo Ride - (1:03) - 48 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online