Burning Bridget Cleary
1 Shouts - 9,149 Scrobbles
Burning Bridget Cleary took form on St. Patty's day of '06 when Genevieve Gillespie joined forces with the father-daughter duo, Lou and Rose Baldino. The combination sparks a blaze of Celtic sound that is perceived way beyond the sum of its parts! The girls front the band with their fiery fiddles, bringing a lively flair of youthful intensity and exuberance to traditional tunes. Lou‘s guitar bestows the dynamic rhythm and bass end, tastefully embellished with distinctive chording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cat's Meow / Josie McDermott's Reel - (3:52) - 25 plays
- Ah Tusa Shi Killavil Jig - (4:00) - 36 plays
- Where's Pete?: The New Copper Plate, The Old Copper Plate, The Scholar - 12 plays
- Pressed for Time / Bonnie Mulligan - (5:39) - 14 plays
- On a Sea of Fleur De Lis - (4:49) - 13 plays
- The Ballad of Tim Evans - (4:06) - 13 plays
- Oh My Little Darling / Fire On the Mountain - (2:53) - 9 plays
- The Elfin Knight - (3:46) - 8 plays
- Catharsis Set: Sleep Soond ida Moarnin'/Larmor Plage/Catharsis - (4:09) - 6 plays
- Ashokan Farewell - (3:02) - 4 plays