Burning Bridget Cleary
0 Shouts - 9,613 Scrobbles
Burning Bridget Cleary took form on St. Patty's day of '06 when Genevieve Gillespie joined forces with the father-daughter duo, Lou and Rose Baldino. The combination sparks a blaze of Celtic sound that is perceived way beyond the sum of its parts!Read More...
The girls front the band with their fiery fiddles, bringing a lively flair of youthful intensity and exuberance to traditional tunes. Lou‘s guitar bestows the dynamic rhythm and bass end, tastefully embellished with distinctive chording. Weaving in some choice vocal numbers and building the energy with some spirited stepdancing, Burning Bridget Cleary has wowed audiences at the Scottish-Irish Fest in Green Lane (2006 and 2007), the Celtic Classic (2006 and 2007), the 2007 Celtic Winter Classic, and many more popular venues.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saucy Sailor - 615 plays
- An Bonnan Bui - 400 plays
- Autumn Lux Lucis - 643 plays
- I Know Who Is Sick - 457 plays
- Peace and Plenty - 854 plays
- Three O'Clock - 439 plays
- Cat's Meow/Josie McDermott's Reel - 344 plays
- Rolling Hills/Jester/Phoenix - 297 plays
- The Faeries - 292 plays
- Record Set: Calliope House/Humors of Tulla/Killavil Reel - 158 plays