Burning Bridget Cleary
1 Shouts - 8,758 Scrobbles
Burning Bridget Cleary took form on St. Patty's day of '06 when Genevieve Gillespie joined forces with the father-daughter duo, Lou and Rose Baldino. The combination sparks a blaze of Celtic sound that is perceived way beyond the sum of its parts! The girls front the band with their fiery fiddles, bringing a lively flair of youthful intensity and exuberance to traditional tunes. Lou‘s guitar bestows the dynamic rhythm and bass end, tastefully embellished with distinctive chording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ah Tusa Shi Killavil Jig - (4:00) - 76 plays
- The Ballad of Tim Evans - (4:06) - 18 plays
- The Elfin Knight - (3:46) - 18 plays
- Ah Tusa Shi/Killavil Jig - (3:57) - 13 plays
- Pressed for Time / Bonnie Mulligan - (5:39) - 14 plays
- Cat's Meow / Josie McDermott's Reel - (3:52) - 8 plays
- On a Sea of Fleur De Lis - (4:49) - 16 plays
- Sloppy Set: Sloppy's Slip Jig, The Night Poor Larry Was Stretched, Booley House (feat. Nate Godshall, bodhran) - (3:56) - 11 plays
- Hornpipe Set: Miss Lucy Cambell/Sean Ryan's Hornpipe/The Headlan - (4:12) - 9 plays
- To My Wife, Short and Sweet - (0:39) - 15 plays