Burning Bridget Cleary
1 Shouts - 7,595 Scrobbles
Burning Bridget Cleary took form on St. Patty's day of '06 when Genevieve Gillespie joined forces with the father-daughter duo, Lou and Rose Baldino. The combination sparks a blaze of Celtic sound that is perceived way beyond the sum of its parts! The girls front the band with their fiery fiddles, bringing a lively flair of youthful intensity and exuberance to traditional tunes. Lou‘s guitar bestows the dynamic rhythm and bass end, tastefully embellished with distinctive chording.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saucy Sailor - (4:37) - 24 plays
- Peace and Plenty - (3:05) - 26 plays
- On a Sea of Fleur De Lis - (4:49) - 34 plays
- Three O'Clock - (2:45) - 21 plays
- The Ballad of Tim Evans - (4:06) - 32 plays
- Mother's Day / Up in the Garret / 30th Anniversary - (4:02) - 28 plays
- The Blacksmith - (4:18) - 17 plays
- Cat's Meow/Josie McDermott's Reel - (3:51) - 15 plays
- Autumn Lux Lucis - (3:24) - 18 plays
- Sitting in the Stern of a Boat - (2:59) - 25 plays