Burke is a singer-songwriter who mostly plays solo, accompanying himself on guitar. Called the love child of Axl Rose and Bob Dylan... The Burke band was formed in early '00 at an open mic night in San Francisco around the dynamic songwriting and performing talents of the enigmatic Mr. Burke Hilburn. The Burke band, comprised of Eric Mendelsohn (drummer), Bret Hagen (lead guitarist) and Brooke Lyn (bassist) added extra muscle, volume and attitude to Burke's unique and varied compositions of heartache, love, vengeance, sex and glory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eat My Goal - (2:51) - 34 plays
- Everybody Needs Somebody to Love - (3:41) - 19 plays
- It's Christmas Time Again - (3:01) - 13 plays
- Like Someone in Love - (3:59) - 8 plays
- Everybody Needs Somebody to Love (Live At La Maison, Summer 1966) - (4:13) - 6 plays
- Too Romantic - (3:13) - 3 plays
- Here's That Rainy Day - (4:13) - 4 plays
- Moonlight Becomes You - (3:14) - 2 plays
- When You Trim Your Christmas Tree - (3:07) - 1 plays
- Mrs. Kenny's/Gowden Locks/Sweeney's Buttermilk/I Haven't Heard From Johnny Yet/Les Ridees Du - (8:32) - 1 plays