144 Shouts - 220,387 Scrobbles
This is a short story of 12 years career from the heaviest band which has been such a phenomenon among metal music lovers in Indonesia. A band whose name was inspired by a fast food restaurant from USA, it is Burgerkill, a band which came from Ujungberung, Bandung, Indonesia, a place where Death Metal/Grindcore community grows at east Bandung, Indonesia. Burgerkill, which origin community was in scene Uber (a common abbreviation for Ujungberung), always goes with stenograph tribal style and aggressive music that is speedy (Jasad, Forgotten, Disinfected, and Infamy to name a few).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Under The Scars - (5:10) - 1,169 plays
- Only The Strong - (5:46) - 1,139 plays
- House Of Greed - (7:00) - 837 plays
- Shadow Of Sorrow - (4:07) - 582 plays
- Age Of Versus - (5:34) - 558 plays
- Anjing Tanah - (6:45) - 500 plays
- Atur Aku - (4:33) - 656 plays
- Through The Shine - (4:32) - 581 plays
- Darah Hitam Kebencian - (6:27) - 489 plays
- For Victory - (6:45) - 510 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online