Burden of a Day
660 Shouts - 2,608,523 Scrobbles
Burden of a Day will stake their reputation on their ability to perform. Touring through the lower 48 states as well as Europe, they’ve exhibited an energy and a presence seldom paralleled by even their more accomplished peers. Hailing from Sarasota, Florida - a retired people’s town with a music scene as cold and unforgiving as the winters most move there to escape - they’ve managed to accumulate a following that keeps even their smallest shows well populated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThey chased Us to the end of the dock
Stay with Me We can outlast night
Just stay awake I know We can
I know We can make It out alive
Make It out alive.
- LyricsI saw the flames, feeding a poisonous strength
Worthy of fear
But as a child with four second futures, I never dreamed
That you would take me to a place thats quite like here
Say my brother, to think that I embraced in you
- My Forfeit - (3:58) - 1,427 plays
- Pt. 2 Sometimes They Do - (2:47) - 1,199 plays
- LyricsWe watch the waters rise, and let the tides come up to our neck
With pride taking on the ways screaming over and over again
"I never lie, I swear I can swim"
"I never lie" but there I go again
What have we become I feel like we have just begun
- The Mason - (3:31) - 1,001 plays
- Sorry Seacrest It's Casey's Countdown - (4:40) - 864 plays
- OneOneThousand - (3:28) - 868 plays
- Blessed Be Our Ever After - (0:53) - 746 plays
- I'm Only Laughing On The Outside - (4:24) - 763 plays