Burden of a Day
656 Shouts - 2,587,812 Scrobbles
Burden of a Day will stake their reputation on their ability to perform. Touring through the lower 48 states as well as Europe, they’ve exhibited an energy and a presence seldom paralleled by even their more accomplished peers. Hailing from Sarasota, Florida - a retired people’s town with a music scene as cold and unforgiving as the winters most move there to escape - they’ve managed to accumulate a following that keeps even their smallest shows well populated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember - (3:39) - 5,774 plays
- Fool Me Once - (3:43) - 2,231 plays
- Pt. 2 Sometimes They Do - (2:47) - 1,526 plays
- My Forfeit - (3:58) - 1,628 plays
- The Mason - (3:31) - 1,335 plays
- Sly Foxes - (3:52) - 1,192 plays
- Blessed Be Our Ever After - (0:53) - 1,085 plays
- Sorry Seacrest It's Casey's Countdown - (4:40) - 1,106 plays
- Oceans - (1:24) - 1,067 plays
- OneOneThousand - (3:28) - 1,034 plays