0 Shouts - 4,580 Scrobbles
A progressive techno pop punk band in Japan. Formed 1995 by 4 graduate students and 1 under graduate students in University of Tokyo, Japan.Read More...
MC-Dewoshi (Vocal, noise), Sumita Yoshiwo (Guitar, Bass, Programming, Percussions, Vocal), KaneQ (Guitar, Bass, Vocal), Koique (Keyboard, Vocal), MASA-hiko (Playstation 2, Sega Saturn, Super Family Computer, and ocasional Mega Drive)
They are inspired by various Nagomu artists (such as Karate Bakabon, Manga Michi, King Show, Jinsei and Uchoh ten) , Frank Zappa, The residents, Divo, King Crimson, YMO, Takahashi Meijin, and Sex Pistols and established de novo music style called "progressive techno pop punk".
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Adrescens on the battle ground - 1,556 plays
- Sunshine! - 659 plays
- Love on the air - 377 plays
- Live in front of Yasuda Auditorium - 403 plays
- Sometimes on the phone - 265 plays
- Dr.Strange - 269 plays
- Real Rock'n Roll - 259 plays
- Techno Raideen - 181 plays
- Lark's tongue in Isono Family part2 - 154 plays
- Improvisation - 166 plays