19 Shouts - 36,236 Scrobbles
It started as a one-man band in wels, upper-austria, when Raumschiff Engelmayr, outfitted with guitar, drumcomputer and vacuum cleaner released a CD (TROST - TR 065, 1998) with a 600g handmade steelcover and began playing concerts disguised as space-indian. The next step was a rock formation (already with derhunt on bass) accompanied by two fine jazz reeds. After recording the "blue" album (TR 075, 1999) for trost records, Raumschiff and derhunt started searching for a new drummer. Eventually they found ddkern (fuckhead, quehenberger & kern, .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Uhu - (3:29) - 421 plays
- Fire - (4:11) - 268 plays
- Genderman Can - (2:43) - 116 plays
- Kanzla - (8:56) - 146 plays
- Quicksand - (6:06) - 119 plays
- Fisole - (4:01) - 87 plays
- A to Beans - (3:29) - 85 plays
- I Hea Eh Scho Lang Nix Mea - (5:21) - 87 plays
- Bomb - (6:01) - 101 plays
- Gurdy - (5:07) - 82 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online