18 Shouts - 29,651 Scrobbles
It started as a one-man band in wels, upper-austria, when Raumschiff Engelmayr, outfitted with guitar, drumcomputer and vacuum cleaner released a CD (TROST - TR 065, 1998) with a 600g handmade steelcover and began playing concerts disguised as space-indian. The next step was a rock formation (already with derhunt on bass) accompanied by two fine jazz reeds. After recording the "blue" album (TR 075, 1999) for trost records, Raumschiff and derhunt started searching for a new drummer. Eventually they found ddkern (fuckhead, quehenberger & kern, .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tighten - (4:01) - 54 plays
- When Sun Comes Out - (3:44) - 62 plays
- Loss Mei Hen in Ruah - (4:50) - 41 plays
- Lack Of The Key - (3:43) - 50 plays
- Daddy Was A Girl I Liked - (3:49) - 45 plays
- Das Stück - (11:44) - 31 plays
- Shenzhou - (4:15) - 44 plays
- Dust In My Zimmer - (1:48) - 33 plays
- Steve Le Postla - (3:40) - 40 plays
- Where The Hell Is DJ Fett - (4:41) - 44 plays