192 Shouts - 5,496,422 Scrobbles
Buffalo Springfield are a folk rock band which formed in 1966 in Los Angeles, California, United States. The band's original lineup consisted of Neil Young (vocals, guitar), Stephen Stills (vocals, guitar), Richie Furay (vocals, guitar), Bruce Palmer (bass) and Dewey Martin (drums). Palmer left the band in 1968 and was replaced by Jim Messina. The band's only Top 40 single, "For What It's Worth", was released in 1967. The band split in 1968.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's somethin' happenin' here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Tellin' me, I got to beware
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound?
- LyricsOh, hello Mr. Soul, I dropped by to pick up a reason
For the thought that I caught that my head is the event of the season
I'll cop out to the change, but a stranger is putting the tease on.
Why in crowds just a trace of my face could seem so pleasin'
- LyricsThere you stood on the edge of your feather
Expecting to fly
While I laughed, I wondered whether
I could wave goodbye
Knowin' that you'd gone
- LyricsListen to my bluebird laugh
She can't tell you why
Deep within her heart, you see
She knows only crying, just crying
There she sits, aloft a perch
- LyricsSit down, I think I love you
Anyway I'd like to try
I can't stop thinking of you
If you go I'll know I cry
Can't you see that I'm a desperate man ?
- Go And Say Goodbye - (2:20) - 9,468 plays
- Hot Dusty Roads - (2:51) - 7,761 plays
- Broken Arrow - (6:12) - 7,918 plays
- Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing - (3:27) - 7,587 plays
- I Am A Child - (2:22) - 6,848 plays