115 Shouts - 604,205 Scrobbles
Buffalo Daughter is a Japanese rock group formed in 1993 in Tokyo. The three main members are suGar Yoshinaga (ex-Havana Exotica) on guitar, Yumiko Ohno (ex-Havana Exotica) on bass, and MoOog Yamamoto on turntables and graphic design. The group originally had a drummer, Chika Ogawa, but after her departure they've had no permanent drummer and have hired different people to fill in as needed. In addition, the band is well known for using a number of electronic instruments, such as the TB-303, TR-606, Minimoog, shortwave radio, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Rock - (5:09) - 532 plays
- Great Five Lakes - (5:41) - 529 plays
- Oui Oui - (3:56) - 707 plays
- Socks, Drugs and Rock'n'roll - (3:13) - 484 plays
- Cyclic - (10:58) - 451 plays
- Super Blooper - (8:34) - 366 plays
- Jellyfish Blues - (3:16) - 326 plays
- Calling Out From The World Of Echoes - (3:04) - 433 plays
- Cold Summer - (3:32) - 273 plays
- R&B (Rhythm and Basement) - (4:28) - 286 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online