104 Shouts - 560,752 Scrobbles
Buffalo Daughter is a Japanese rock group formed in 1993 in Tokyo. The three main members are suGar Yoshinaga (ex-Havana Exotica) on guitar, Yumiko Ohno (ex-Havana Exotica) on bass, and MoOog Yamamoto on turntables and graphic design. The group originally had a drummer, Chika Ogawa, but after her departure they've had no permanent drummer and have hired different people to fill in as needed. In addition, the band is well known for using a number of electronic instruments, such as the TB-303, TR-606, Minimoog, shortwave radio, etc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Rock - (5:09) - 687 plays
- Great Five Lakes - (5:41) - 615 plays
- Cyclic - (10:58) - 608 plays
- Socks, Drugs and Rock'n'roll - (3:13) - 526 plays
- R&B (Rhythm and Basement) - (4:28) - 391 plays
- Jellyfish Blues - (3:16) - 420 plays
- Autobacs - (6:21) - 370 plays
- Cold Summer - (3:32) - 400 plays
- Super Blooper - (8:34) - 393 plays
- Airport Rock - (0:40) - 358 plays