5 Shouts - 265,423 Scrobbles
There appears to be more than one artist with name Buddy Knox. Two are mentioned below. I. Buddy Wayne Knox (July 20, 1933 - February 14, 1999) was an American singer and songwriter best known for his 1957 rockabilly hit song, "Party Doll". Knox was born in the tiny farming community of Happy, Texas and as a boy learned to play the guitar. In his teens, he and some high school friends formed a band called the "Rhythm Orchids.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Party Doll - (2:09) - 2,890 plays
- Hula Love - (2:21) - 649 plays
- Devil Woman - (2:11) - 376 plays
- I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself - (2:06) - 333 plays
- Lovey Dovey - (2:21) - 286 plays
- Rock Your Little Baby to Sleep - (3:15) - 241 plays
- She's Gone - (2:03) - 176 plays
- Ling-Ting-Tong - (2:10) - 111 plays
- Maybelline - (1:54) - 131 plays
- Somebody Touched Me - (2:17) - 68 plays