5 Shouts - 255,047 Scrobbles
There appears to be more than one artist with name Buddy Knox. Two are mentioned below. I. Buddy Wayne Knox (July 20, 1933 - February 14, 1999) was an American singer and songwriter best known for his 1957 rockabilly hit song, "Party Doll". Knox was born in the tiny farming community of Happy, Texas and as a boy learned to play the guitar. In his teens, he and some high school friends formed a band called the "Rhythm Orchids.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Party Doll - (2:09) - 4,447 plays
- Hula Love - (2:21) - 754 plays
- I Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself - (2:06) - 426 plays
- Devil Woman - (2:12) - 318 plays
- Rock Your Little Baby to Sleep - (3:15) - 301 plays
- She's Gone - (2:03) - 293 plays
- Lovey Dovey - (2:21) - 299 plays
- Ling-Ting-Tong - (2:10) - 145 plays
- Somebody Touched Me - (2:17) - 92 plays
- Storm Clouds - (2:02) - 97 plays