Buddy Holly & The Crickets
33 Shouts - 1,180,891 Scrobbles
Buddy Holly is considered one of the most influential founding fathers of rock 'n roll. In 2004, Rolling Stone Magazine ranked him #13 on their list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. Although his career was cut short, his body of work is considered among the best in rock music history. His music would influence not only many of his recording contemporaries, but also the future direction music would take.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That'll Be the Day - (2:17) - 4,072 plays
- Not Fade Away - (2:27) - 1,891 plays
- Rave On - (1:55) - 1,640 plays
- Maybe Baby - (2:07) - 1,236 plays
- Peggy Sue - (2:31) - 1,011 plays
- Everyday - (2:06) - 1,319 plays
- It's So Easy - (2:14) - 950 plays
- Oh Boy! - (2:10) - 720 plays
- Think It Over - (1:50) - 562 plays
- Words Of Love - (1:52) - 743 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online