0 Shouts - 371,786 Scrobbles
from the liner notes supplied within 'buddah-bar':Read More...
"Situated just next to one of the most beautiful sites in Paris, the Place de la Concorde, is a very special place unmarked by the passage of time. This exceptional and even mythical spot is the Buddha Bar. The space was inaugurated in 1996 by Raymond Visan and Thierry Begue, and is named after the enormour Buddha, a replica of the Musee Guimet Buddha, commisioned for the site. A very special atmosphere dominates this unique location.
Claude Challe and Ravin's music lures their audience into a dreamworld. One just has to sit back and enjoy the ride through this magical universe. The auditor is invited to partake in an ecclectic, initiatory voyage, timeless and without boundaries into an atmosphere where space is filled by beauty, sweetness and love's serenity. The music is for the travellor (sic) whose voyages lead him to discover the mysticisms and rythms of the world.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angelique Kidjo - Jemanja - 31,412 plays
- Endless Stories - Daniel Masson - 5,612 plays
- Playa Blanca Dream by Buddhattitude - 4,130 plays
- Sol Y Luna - Daniel Masson - 3,621 plays
- Abre Tu Corazon by Buddhattitude - 3,472 plays
- Siberian Shuffle by Buddhattitude - 3,429 plays
- Sun Heat Silence - Daniel Masson - 2,986 plays
- The Dance Of The Flames - Arno Elias - 3,044 plays
- La Forêt Inconnue - Arno Elias - 2,849 plays
- Dheli Daily - Sam Popat & Chris Vega - 2,765 plays