0 Shouts - 359,646 Scrobbles
from the liner notes supplied within 'buddah-bar':Read More...
"Situated just next to one of the most beautiful sites in Paris, the Place de la Concorde, is a very special place unmarked by the passage of time. This exceptional and even mythical spot is the Buddha Bar. The space was inaugurated in 1996 by Raymond Visan and Thierry Begue, and is named after the enormour Buddha, a replica of the Musee Guimet Buddha, commisioned for the site. A very special atmosphere dominates this unique location.
Claude Challe and Ravin's music lures their audience into a dreamworld. One just has to sit back and enjoy the ride through this magical universe. The auditor is invited to partake in an ecclectic, initiatory voyage, timeless and without boundaries into an atmosphere where space is filled by beauty, sweetness and love's serenity. The music is for the travellor (sic) whose voyages lead him to discover the mysticisms and rythms of the world.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angelique Kidjo - Jemanja - 31,411 plays
- Endless Stories - Daniel Masson - 5,294 plays
- Playa Blanca Dream by Buddhattitude - 4,025 plays
- Siberian Shuffle by Buddhattitude - 3,360 plays
- Abre Tu Corazon by Buddhattitude - 3,384 plays
- Sol Y Luna - Daniel Masson - 3,407 plays
- Sun Heat Silence - Daniel Masson - 2,785 plays
- The Dance Of The Flames - Arno Elias - 2,804 plays
- La Forêt Inconnue - Arno Elias - 2,646 plays
- Dheli Daily - Sam Popat & Chris Vega - 2,597 plays