8 Shouts - 25,374 Scrobbles
Buddahead’s Ashes, the trio’s second album, is at its heart the chronicle of a musical, geographical and emotional journey that frontman and songwriter Raman Kia found himself on, a thinly veiled life story that is as incendiary as it is cathartic. Look for Ashes to hit the street and Internet on June 17. By any reckoning, Iranian native Kia has an extraordinary story to tell; he calls Ashes “music to lament to,” and he is only half-joking. As a small boy, he fled Tehran for London with his father, after witnessing up close the internecine violence of the Islamic Revolution.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Standing Still - (4:42) - 155 plays
- When I Fall - (3:45) - 66 plays
- Nothing To Lose - 15 plays
- Holding Me Back - (3:50) - 29 plays
- Sour Grapes - (5:03) - 8 plays
- Ruin - (4:19) - 15 plays
- Rescue Us - (4:07) - 4 plays
- Outside - (3:31) - 4 plays
- Invisible - (5:04) - 5 plays
- House of Shame - 7 plays