52 Shouts - 29,427 Scrobbles
Bubu was an Argentinean progressive band that only existed during some years in the late seventies and that only released one album called Anabelas. Although recorded in 1978, the album was not released until 1983 due to censorship from the dictatorship government at that time. Bubu´s music is very intricate and original making their style hard to categorize. While Avant garde might be the best description, it still would not be enough, as this band also takes elements from Jazz, Symphonic prog and even some Zeuhl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Viaje de Anabelas - (11:12) - 252 plays
- El Cortejo de un Día Amarillo - (19:25) - 200 plays
- Sueños de Maniquí - (9:16) - 189 plays
- El Cortejo De Un Dia Amarillo - 81 plays
- Suenos de Maniqui - 61 plays
- Flow - (3:37) - 39 plays
- Lemonade - (2:35) - 50 plays
- Dancing After Midnight - (2:17) - 51 plays
- The Last Shred Of Green Dream - (2:51) - 39 plays
- Heart On A Leash - (2:02) - 43 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online