0 Shouts - 36,054 Scrobbles
BRYAN LEE had struggled for more than 2 decades to make a living in music. Now 64, Lee came from Two Rivers, a blues collar factory town in northeast Wisconsin. He left after attending the Janesville School for the Blind, and he played in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids and southern Wisconsin. Coming form the Midwest, Lee became friends with Luther Allison who also grew up in Wisconsin. “He was one of my favorite guys that I would run into on a regular basis. I did a Monday night blues jam in Milwaukee in this place called the Jazz Riverboat and he used to come out there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rock Me Baby - (8:19) - 145 plays
- Dope Smoking Blues - (7:09) - 94 plays
- The Sky Is Crying - (5:50) - 55 plays
- Memphis Bound - (4:51) - 41 plays
- Look On Yonder Wall - (9:30) - 44 plays
- I Got a Rich Man's Woman - (5:53) - 46 plays
- Braille Blues Daddy - (5:57) - 41 plays
- Key to the Highway - (6:40) - 28 plays
- It Hurts Me Too - (8:39) - 26 plays
- When Love Begins (Friendship Ends) - (1:00) - 37 plays