300 Shouts - 4,771,643 Scrobbles
Bryan Ferry (born 26 September 1945 in Washington, Tyne and Wear, England) is a British singer-songwriter and musician. Famed for his suave visual and vocal style, he came to public prominence in the 70s as the lead singer of the art rock group Roxy Music. After influencing many later bands with his crooning vocals and fashion sense, he has had a highly successful solo career upon leaving the group in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTell her I'll be waiting
In the usual place
With the tired and weary
And there's no escape
To need a women
- LyricsYou wake up where are you
What's on your mind?
Confusion can't face it
You close your eyes
There's no one to turn to
- Midnight Train - (5:51) - 13,737 plays
- Soldier of Fortune - (4:25) - 12,809 plays
- Driving Me Wild - (3:37) - 13,330 plays
- Don't Stop the Dance - (4:20) - 11,770 plays
- Avonmore - (5:13) - 11,313 plays
- A Special Kind of Guy - (3:13) - 10,662 plays
- Lost - (2:47) - 10,066 plays
- Love Is The Drug - (2:41) - 7,530 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online