300 Shouts - 4,770,804 Scrobbles
Bryan Ferry (born 26 September 1945 in Washington, Tyne and Wear, England) is a British singer-songwriter and musician. Famed for his suave visual and vocal style, he came to public prominence in the 70s as the lead singer of the art rock group Roxy Music. After influencing many later bands with his crooning vocals and fashion sense, he has had a highly successful solo career upon leaving the group in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTell her I'll be waiting
In the usual place
With the tired and weary
And there's no escape
To need a women
- LyricsYou wake up where are you
What's on your mind?
Confusion can't face it
You close your eyes
There's no one to turn to
- Midnight Train - (5:51) - 11,360 plays
- LyricsMama says, "Truth is all that matters
Lying and deceiving is a sin"
Drifting through a world that's torn and tattered
Every thought I have don't mean a thing
Don't stop, don't stop the dance
- Soldier of Fortune - (4:25) - 10,656 plays
- Love Is The Drug - (2:41) - 8,291 plays
- Let's Stick Together - (2:56) - 9,769 plays
- Driving Me Wild - (3:37) - 10,197 plays
- A Special Kind of Guy - (3:13) - 8,916 plays
- Avonmore - (5:13) - 9,363 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online