305 Shouts - 4,896,368 Scrobbles
Bryan Ferry (born 26 September 1945 in Washington, Tyne and Wear, England) is a British singer-songwriter and musician. Famed for his suave visual and vocal style, he came to public prominence in the 70s as the lead singer of the art rock group Roxy Music. After influencing many later bands with his crooning vocals and fashion sense, he has had a highly successful solo career upon leaving the group in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTell her I'll be waiting
In the usual place
With the tired and weary
And there's no escape
To need a women
- LyricsYou wake up where are you
What's on your mind?
Confusion can't face it
You close your eyes
There's no one to turn to
- LyricsMama says, "Truth is all that matters
Lying and deceiving is a sin"
Drifting through a world that's torn and tattered
Every thought I have don't mean a thing
Don't stop, don't stop the dance
- Midnight Train - (5:51) - 10,435 plays
- Driving Me Wild - (3:37) - 10,406 plays
- Let's Stick Together - (2:56) - 8,226 plays
- Love Is The Drug - (2:41) - 6,805 plays
- Soldier of Fortune - (4:25) - 8,860 plays
- Avonmore - (5:13) - 8,026 plays
- Slave To Love - 1999 Digital Remaster - (4:26) - 5,993 plays