300 Shouts - 4,667,649 Scrobbles
Bryan Ferry (born 26 September 1945 in Washington, Tyne and Wear, England) is a British singer-songwriter and musician. Famed for his suave visual and vocal style, he came to public prominence in the 70s as the lead singer of the art rock group Roxy Music. After influencing many later bands with his crooning vocals and fashion sense, he has had a highly successful solo career upon leaving the group in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTell her I'll be waiting
In the usual place
With the tired and weary
And there's no escape
To need a women
- LyricsYou wake up where are you
What's on your mind?
Confusion can't face it
You close your eyes
There's no one to turn to
- LyricsMama says, "Truth is all that matters
Lying and deceiving is a sin"
Drifting through a world that's torn and tattered
Every thought I have don't mean a thing
Don't stop, don't stop the dance
- LyricsAint no big thing
To wait for the bell to ring
Aint no big thing
The toll of the bell
Aggravated, spare for days
- LyricsAnd now the marriage vow is very sacred
The man has put us together
Now you ought to make it stick together
Come on, come on and stick together
You know we made a vow
- Midnight Train - (5:51) - 9,360 plays
- Soldier of Fortune - (4:25) - 8,711 plays
- Driving Me Wild - (3:37) - 8,269 plays
- A Special Kind of Guy - (3:13) - 7,307 plays
- Avonmore - (5:13) - 7,597 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online