281 Shouts - 3,710,575 Scrobbles
Bryan Ferry (born 26 September 1945 in Washington, Tyne and Wear, England) is a British singer, musician and songwriter. Famed for his suave visual and vocal style, who came to public prominence in the 1970s as lead vocalist with Roxy Music. He is also noted for his alternative highly successful solo career after leaving the band in 1984. Ferry formed Roxy Music with a group of friends and acquaintances, beginning with Graham Simpson, in November 1970.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTell her I'll be waiting
In the usual place
With the tired and weary
And there's no escape
To need a women
- LyricsAnd now the marriage vow is very sacred
The man has put us together
Now you ought to make it stick together
Come on, come on and stick together
You know we made a vow
- LyricsMama says, "Truth is all that matters
Lying and deceiving is a sin"
Drifting through a world that's torn and tattered
Every thought I have don't mean a thing
Don't stop, don't stop the dance
- LyricsThey asked me how I knew
My true love was true
I of course replied
"Something here inside
Cannot be denied, oh no"
- As Time Goes By - (2:33) - 4,076 plays
- The Way You Look Tonight - (3:35) - 3,364 plays
- I'M In The Mood For Love - (4:16) - 3,359 plays
- You Can Dance - (4:29) - 2,688 plays
- Knockin' On Heaven's Door - (6:12) - 2,839 plays
- Slave To Love - 1999 Digital Remaster - (4:26) - 2,225 plays