3 Shouts - 9,169 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands called Brunswick: 1. Brunswick is a pop-punk/rock band formed in Andover, MA in 2003. Founding members Mike Addonizio (guitar) and Joe Broderick (bass) recruited vocalist Ian Bergeson and drummer Craig Bray to round out their lineup and immediately got to work recording home demos and playing local shows. After adding second guitarist Andrew Buonfiglio, their musical output expanded to include new styles and influences and in 2005, the lineup was noticed by local startup Four Square Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Avalon (Boundless In Static) - (3:26) - 12 plays
- In Spirit - (3:48) - 13 plays
- My Name Is Disaster - (3:48) - 13 plays
- Decision - (3:22) - 15 plays
- Something About Us - 9 plays
- Smith and Wesson - (3:54) - 7 plays
- Trauma! - (3:07) - 2 plays
- Learning To Lie - (3:43) - 4 plays
- masochistic love song - (4:13) - 7 plays
- Letters Never Sent - (3:56) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online