2 Shouts - 15,328 Scrobbles
Bruno Vlahek is a versatile young artist whose emerging international career is successfully divided between piano performing and composing. Born in 1986 in Croatia it was here that he received his first musical education at the age of 9. Vlahek gave concerts in Palau de la Música in Barcelona, Liszt Academy in Budapest, Auditorio Nacional in Madrid, Gasteig in Munich, Mozarteum Salzburg, Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Shanghai Concert Hall, at the Dubrovnik Summer Festival, Festival Busoni, Vladimir Spivakov Festival in Moscow, Verbier Festival and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jazz-toccata - (3:21) - 18 plays
- Edvard Grieg: Ballade in G-minor Op. 24 - (18:44) - 5 plays
- Offertorium for organ - (3:19) - 2 plays
- Prelude, Aria and Scherzo - I. Prelude - (2:32) - 4 plays
- Prelude, Aria and Scherzo - II. Aria - (4:40) - 2 plays
- F. Poulenc: Trois Pieces - I. Pastorale - (2:46) - 1 plays
- I. Stravinsky / arr. Guido Agosti: Three movements from the Firebird Suite - II. Berceuse - (3:04) - 1 plays
- Bach - Toccata & Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 - (9:18) - 1 plays
- D. Scarlatti: Aria in D-minor K 32 - (2:31) - 2 plays
- Sergei Rachmaninov: Etude-Tableau in D-major No. 9 - (4:05) - 1 plays