19 Shouts - 60,910 Scrobbles
Bruce Kulick (born on December 12, 1953 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American guitarist. Kulick toured the world on Meat Loaf's "Bat Out of Hell" tour in 1977-78, and was briefly a member of Long Island's Good Rats. He was also in the band BlackJack with Michael Bolton, and also played on the first two Michael Bolton solo albums. (Bolton later co-wrote the song Forever, from Hot In The Shade). Kulick is best known as lead guitarist for the rock band Kiss from September 1984 to February 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Wish You A Merry Xmas - We Wish You A Metal X-Mas - (4:39) - 186 plays
- Fate - (3:30) - 188 plays
- We Wish You A Merry Xmas - (4:39) - 162 plays
- No Friend Of Mine - (4:07) - 132 plays
- I'll Survive - (4:46) - 135 plays
- Life - (4:31) - 150 plays
- And I Know - (3:15) - 119 plays
- Dirty Girl - (3:58) - 111 plays
- Final Mile - (4:13) - 84 plays
- Hand of the King - (4:54) - 80 plays