Bruce Hornsby & the Range
36 Shouts - 1,107,570 Scrobbles
Bruce Hornsby & the Range is an American band formed in 1984 and led by Bruce Hornsby (born Bruce Randall Hornsby on November 23, 1954 in Williamsburg, Virginia) , an American singer, virtuoso pianist, accordion player, and songwriter. They are best known for Hornsby's 1980s signature song "The Way It Is", the top five hits "Mandolin Rain" and "The Valley Road". At the same time, Hornsby is known for being a recurring collaborator with the Grateful Dead.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Way It Is - (4:56) - 6,803 plays
- Mandolin Rain - (5:17) - 1,320 plays
- Every Little Kiss - (5:47) - 958 plays
- The Valley Road - (4:44) - 601 plays
- On The Western Skyline - (4:41) - 479 plays
- Down The Road Tonight - (4:25) - 407 plays
- The Long Race - (4:22) - 365 plays
- Look Out Any Window - (5:27) - 397 plays
- The Wild Frontier - (4:01) - 288 plays
- The River Runs Low - (4:27) - 306 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online