Bruce Hornsby & The Range
31 Shouts - 918,258 Scrobbles
Bruce Hornsby & the Range is an American band formed in 1984 and led by Bruce Hornsby (born Bruce Randall Hornsby on November 23, 1954 in Williamsburg, Virginia) , an American singer, virtuoso pianist, accordion player, and songwriter. They are best known for Hornsby's 1980s signature song "The Way It Is", the top five hits "Mandolin Rain" and "The Valley Road". At the same time, Hornsby is known for being a recurring collaborator with the Grateful Dead.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Way It Is - (4:55) - 16,598 plays
- Mandolin Rain - (5:18) - 4,554 plays
- Every Little Kiss - (5:47) - 2,748 plays
- The Valley Road - (4:42) - 2,766 plays
- On The Western Skyline - (4:40) - 1,138 plays
- Look Out Any Window - (5:26) - 1,379 plays
- The Long Race - (4:22) - 891 plays
- Down The Road Tonight - (4:24) - 1,549 plays
- The Wild Frontier - (4:02) - 661 plays
- The River Runs Low - (4:26) - 773 plays