11 Shouts - 25,783 Scrobbles
Bruce Clifford Gilbert (born on 18 May 1946 in Watford, Hertfordshire) is an English musician, one of the founding members of the influential and experimental art-punk band Wire and a pioneer in the experimental noise scene. He studied art in a British art school and found a niche in the budding avant-garde music scene in late-1960's England. Gilbert's experimental inclinations in his musical tastes later influenced his guitar playing in the art-punk band Wire. While in Wire he was known as the most experimental member of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Epitaph For Henran Brenlar - (5:04) - 189 plays
- Here Visit - (5:50) - 145 plays
- Eline Cout II - (4:45) - 176 plays
- The Shivering Man - (5:32) - 115 plays
- Hommage - (2:27) - 126 plays
- Angel Food - (10:40) - 106 plays
- U, Mu, U - (3:14) - 90 plays
- There Are - (6:14) - 76 plays
- Net In The Feather - (5:50) - 73 plays
- You Might Be Called - (5:36) - 42 plays