12 Shouts - 31,351 Scrobbles
Bruce Clifford Gilbert (born on 18 May 1946 in Watford, Hertfordshire) is an English musician, one of the founding members of the influential and experimental art-punk band Wire and a pioneer in the experimental noise scene. He studied art in a British art school and found a niche in the budding avant-garde music scene in late-1960's England. Gilbert's experimental inclinations in his musical tastes later influenced his guitar playing in the art-punk band Wire. While in Wire he was known as the most experimental member of the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Epitaph For Henran Brenlar - (5:04) - 187 plays
- Eline Cout II - (4:45) - 139 plays
- The Shivering Man - (5:32) - 124 plays
- Hommage - (2:27) - 110 plays
- Here Visit - (5:53) - 107 plays
- Angel Food - (10:40) - 110 plays
- Net In The Feather - (5:50) - 71 plays
- U, Mu, U - (3:12) - 62 plays
- There Are - (6:14) - 61 plays
- Sliding Off the World - (2:02) - 38 plays