80 Shouts - 1,214,557 Scrobbles
Bruce Cockburn (pronounced "CO-burn") (born May 27, 1945 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) has had a long and distinguished career, with much success in his native Canada. He has written songs in styles ranging from folk to jazz-influenced rock to rock and roll. Cockburn was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2001. In 2012 he received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal (in Canada the award was to honour "significant contributions and achievements by Canadians").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pacing The Cage - (4:39) - 10,605 plays
- Wondering Where The Lions Are - (3:43) - 2,700 plays
- If I Had A Rocket Launcher - (4:59) - 2,256 plays
- LyricsDon't the hours grow shorter as the days go by?
You never get to stop and open your eyes
One day you're waiting for the sky to fall
The next you're dazzled by the beauty of it all
When you're lovers in a dangerous time
- Night Train - (6:14) - 891 plays
- Last Night Of The World - (4:50) - 803 plays
- Train In The Rain - (3:42) - 854 plays
- Adeste Fidelis - (0:52) - 677 plays
- If A Tree Falls - (5:45) - 637 plays
- One Day I Walk - (3:08) - 794 plays