81 Shouts - 1,255,974 Scrobbles
Bruce Cockburn (pronounced "CO-burn") (born May 27, 1945 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) has had a long and distinguished career, with much success in his native Canada. He has written songs in styles ranging from folk to jazz-influenced rock to rock and roll. Cockburn was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2001. In 2012 he received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal (in Canada the award was to honour "significant contributions and achievements by Canadians").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pacing The Cage - (4:39) - 15,552 plays
- When It's Gone It's Gone - (4:19) - 1,759 plays
- Wondering Where The Lions Are - (3:43) - 2,765 plays
- If I Had A Rocket Launcher - (4:59) - 2,066 plays
- LyricsDon't the hours grow shorter as the days go by?
You never get to stop and open your eyes
One day you're waiting for the sky to fall
The next you're dazzled by the beauty of it all
When you're lovers in a dangerous time
- Train In The Rain - (3:42) - 901 plays
- Night Train - (6:14) - 807 plays
- If A Tree Falls - (5:45) - 674 plays
- Last Night Of The World - (4:50) - 781 plays
- Creation Dream - (3:59) - 592 plays