80 Shouts - 1,200,892 Scrobbles
Bruce Cockburn (pronounced "CO-burn") (born May 27, 1945 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) has had a long and distinguished career, with much success in his native Canada. He has written songs in styles ranging from folk to jazz-influenced rock to rock and roll. Cockburn was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 2001. In 2012 he received the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal (in Canada the award was to honour "significant contributions and achievements by Canadians").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pacing The Cage - (4:39) - 9,296 plays
- Wondering Where The Lions Are - (3:43) - 2,653 plays
- If I Had A Rocket Launcher - (4:59) - 2,225 plays
- Lovers In A Dangerous Time - (4:07) - 1,927 plays
- Last Night Of The World - (4:50) - 811 plays
- Night Train - (6:14) - 829 plays
- Train In The Rain - (3:42) - 839 plays
- Adeste Fidelis - (0:52) - 681 plays
- If A Tree Falls - (5:45) - 632 plays
- One Day I Walk - (3:08) - 752 plays