144 Shouts - 659,224 Scrobbles
John Jagos began recording under the name Brothertiger in Toledo, OH during the summer of 2009. He began recording electronic music in 2006 as Monoteque, an experimental project characterized by tribal beats and pulsing synthesizers. Influenced heavily by the electronic sound of Brian Eno and M83, along with the experimental characteristics of Animal Collective, Caribou, and Yeasayer, Jagos recorded many tracks throughout the final half of 2009. After he released the Apache Feathers EP on the Modicum of Silence net-label, he soon began work on the Vision Tunnels EP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovers - (3:22) - 20,810 plays
- Wind at My Back - (3:53) - 11,447 plays
- Real Life - (3:58) - 9,745 plays
- A House of Many Ghosts - (5:30) - 7,574 plays
- I've Been Waiting - (3:26) - 8,946 plays
- Reach it All - (1:50) - 7,714 plays
- The Young Ones - (2:19) - 6,652 plays
- Feel - (4:51) - 5,848 plays
- Evening Glow - (4:58) - 5,014 plays
- You're Afraid - (4:12) - 4,146 plays