96 Shouts - 1,440,278 Scrobbles
Brothers Johnson (aka The Brothers Johnson), is a band consisting of the musicians George Johnson ('Lightnin' Licks') and Louis Johnson ('Thunder Thumbs'). After touring with various artists like Bobby Womack and Billy Preston, Quincy Jones hired them for a tour in Japan and produced their debut LP Look out for Number 1, released in March 1976 (#9 US). Their Right On Time album was released in May 1977 and reached number 13 on the Billboard 200. Blam!! came out in August 1978 and reached number 7 on the Billboard 200.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strawberry Letter 23 - (4:58) - 2,269 plays
- Strawberry Letter #23 - (4:59) - 1,551 plays
- Stomp - (3:52) - 1,520 plays
- Get The Funk Out Ma Face - (2:28) - 845 plays
- I'll Be Good To You - (5:32) - 470 plays
- Strawberrry Letter 23 - 399 plays
- Strawberry letter - 316 plays
- Stomp! - (8:06) - 421 plays
- Ain't We Funkin' Now - (5:01) - 231 plays
- Light Up the Night - (3:47) - 162 plays