95 Shouts - 1,370,788 Scrobbles
Brothers Johnson (aka The Brothers Johnson), is a band consisting of the musicians George Johnson ('Lightnin' Licks') and Louis Johnson ('Thunder Thumbs'). After touring with various artists like Bobby Womack and Billy Preston, Quincy Jones hired them for a tour in Japan and produced their debut LP Look out for Number 1, released in March 1976 (#9 US). Their Right On Time album was released in May 1977 and reached number 13 on the Billboard 200. Blam!! came out in August 1978 and reached number 7 on the Billboard 200.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strawberry Letter 23 - (4:58) - 11,216 plays
- Strawberry Letter #23 - (4:59) - 2,506 plays
- Stomp - (3:52) - 2,881 plays
- Get The Funk Out Ma Face - (2:28) - 792 plays
- I'll Be Good To You - (5:32) - 664 plays
- Strawberrry Letter 23 - 628 plays
- Stomp! - (8:06) - 490 plays
- Ain't We Funkin' Now - (5:01) - 302 plays
- Light Up the Night - (3:47) - 326 plays
- Strawberry letter - 343 plays