Brotherhood of the Lake
20 Shouts - 39,652 Scrobbles
Brotherhood Of The Lake, formed in Plymouth, Devon, are a band intent on creating innovative, heavy music based around solid song writing and an energetic live show. Having toured the UK with Arizona’s finest, The Bled and Brighton metallers Johnny Truant, and played countless shows with some of the biggest names in underground heavy music, such as Architects, The Blackout, The Chariot, Misery Signals, Terror, The Abominable Iron Sloth, Emmure, Dead Swans, August Burns Red, Protest The Hero, The Ghost Of A Thousand...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Hearts - (2:27) - 450 plays
- Hard To Bear - (2:22) - 428 plays
- The World To Me - (1:53) - 453 plays
- The Desperation - (2:44) - 387 plays
- Black Knives - (2:27) - 352 plays
- Too Bleak - (2:26) - 338 plays
- Hosts - (3:37) - 319 plays
- Hope For Nothing - (2:59) - 393 plays
- It's Meant To Hurt - (3:00) - 346 plays
- You'll Never Dream - (2:24) - 269 plays