Brotherhood of the Lake
15 Shouts - 29,405 Scrobbles
Brotherhood Of The Lake, formed in Plymouth, Devon, are a band intent on creating innovative, heavy music based around solid song writing and an energetic live show. Having toured the UK with Arizona’s finest, The Bled and Brighton metallers Johnny Truant, and played countless shows with some of the biggest names in underground heavy music, such as Architects, The Blackout, The Chariot, Misery Signals, Terror, The Abominable Iron Sloth, Emmure, Dead Swans, August Burns Red, Protest The Hero, The Ghost Of A Thousand...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Hearts - (2:27) - 898 plays
- The World To Me - (1:53) - 842 plays
- Hard To Bear - (2:22) - 743 plays
- The Desperation - (2:44) - 766 plays
- Black Knives - (2:27) - 656 plays
- Hope For Nothing - (2:59) - 645 plays
- Too Bleak - (2:26) - 660 plays
- Hosts - (3:37) - 575 plays
- Its Meant to Hurt - (3:15) - 421 plays
- You'll Never Dream - (2:24) - 493 plays