Brotherhood of the Lake
18 Shouts - 37,687 Scrobbles
Brotherhood Of The Lake, formed in Plymouth, Devon, are a band intent on creating innovative, heavy music based around solid song writing and an energetic live show. Having toured the UK with Arizona’s finest, The Bled and Brighton metallers Johnny Truant, and played countless shows with some of the biggest names in underground heavy music, such as Architects, The Blackout, The Chariot, Misery Signals, Terror, The Abominable Iron Sloth, Emmure, Dead Swans, August Burns Red, Protest The Hero, The Ghost Of A Thousand...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Hearts - (2:27) - 551 plays
- Hard To Bear - (2:22) - 521 plays
- The World To Me - (1:53) - 492 plays
- The Desperation - (2:44) - 458 plays
- Black Knives - (2:27) - 427 plays
- Hope For Nothing - (2:59) - 508 plays
- Too Bleak - (2:26) - 378 plays
- Hosts - (3:37) - 354 plays
- It's Meant To Hurt - (3:00) - 369 plays
- You'll Never Dream - (2:24) - 303 plays