Brotherhood of the Lake
21 Shouts - 42,493 Scrobbles
Brotherhood Of The Lake were a bleak and heavy but original and inventive Plymouth, Devon-based band. They toured with The Bled and Johnny Truant and played shows with Architects, The Chariot, Misery Signals, Terror, Dead Swans, August Burns Red, Protest The Hero, The Ghost Of A Thousand, Shaped By Fate and more. Brotherhood Of The Lake were featured in Metal Hammer magazine and received live reviews in Kerrang! and Rock Sound. They split in 2014 and some members continue in Death Parish.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Hearts - (2:27) - 230 plays
- The Desperation - (2:44) - 197 plays
- Hard To Bear - (2:22) - 177 plays
- The World To Me - (1:53) - 190 plays
- Too Bleak - (2:26) - 138 plays
- Hope For Nothing - (2:59) - 154 plays
- Hosts - (3:37) - 138 plays
- It's Meant To Hurt - (3:00) - 148 plays
- Black Knives - (2:27) - 144 plays
- Its Meant to Hurt - (3:15) - 115 plays