Brother Joe May
0 Shouts - 9,817 Scrobbles
Dubbed "The Thunderbolt of the Middle West" by his mentor, the legendary Willie Mae Ford Smith, Brother Joe May was arguably the greatest male soloist in the history of gospel music; a tenor whose dramatic sense of showmanship was surpassed only by his unparalleled command of vocal dynamics and projection, he possessed a voice of unimaginable range and power, moving from a whisper to a scream without the slightest suggestion of effort.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Search Me Lord - (3:03) - 308 plays
- I Want Jesus On The Road I Travel - (2:50) - 29 plays
- Silent Night - (3:21) - 32 plays
- Do You Know Him - (2:42) - 27 plays
- Bye & Bye, Afterwhile - (2:27) - 13 plays
- Mother Bowed - (2:28) - 5 plays
- Seaarch Me Lord - 5 plays
- My Time Ain't Long - (2:38) - 4 plays
- Do you Know Him? - (2:40) - 4 plays
- Walk On And Talk On - (2:52) - 24 plays