76 Shouts - 217,340 Scrobbles
There are five artists called Brother: 1. A drum and bass producer;
2. A Celtic/tribal rock band from Australia;
3. A two piece band that originated in Sacramento;
4. An electronic composer/multi-instrumentalist from Tallahassee/Jacksonville, Florida;
5. A Japanese band. Please use Ｂｒｏｔｈｅｒ instead.
6. Brother is the former name of British rock band Viva Brother. 1. Brother, a Drum n Bass Producer
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mighty Oaks - (0:30) - 1,546 plays
- Darling Buds Of May - (3:15) - 312 plays
- Reversal - (6:26) - 171 plays
- Manna - (5:33) - 118 plays
- Brother - (1:21) - 129 plays
- Still Blue - (4:29) - 70 plays
- Round About Noon - (5:33) - 60 plays
- Distance Between - (5:18) - 65 plays
- Second Time Around - (5:54) - 54 plays
- Say It Loud - (4:25) - 49 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online