Brooks & Dunn
98 Shouts - 4,634,586 Scrobbles
Brooks & Dunn were a country singer-songwriter duo, the most successful in the history of the musical genre. Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn debuted as Brooks & Dunn in 1991. Known as providing one the defining sounds of modern country, they have since won the Vocal Duo Award of the Country Music Association every year between 1992 and 2005, with the exception of 2000 in which southern rock duo Montgomery Gentry took the honor. Other notable awards include the CMA Album of the Year award for 1994 and the Entertainer of the Year gong for 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was raised off of Rural Route 3
Out past where the blacktop ends
We'd walk to church on Sunday morning
Race barefoot back to Johnson's fence
That's where I first saw Mary
- LyricsOut in the country past the city limits sign,
Well, there's a honky tonk near the county line.
The joint starts jumpin' every night when the sun goes down.
They got whiskey, women, music and smoke,
It's where all the cowboy folk go to boot scootin' boogie
- LyricsMy Maria
Don't you know I've come a long long way
I been longin' to see her when she's around she takes my blues away
The sunlight surely hurts my eyes
- LyricsWhen the sun goes down
On my side of town
That lonesome feelin'
Comes to my door
The whole world turns
- LyricsOnce I thought that love was something I could never do
Never knew that I could feel this much
But this yearning in the deep part of my heart for you
Is more than a reaction to your touch
It's a perfect passion and I can't get enough
- Play Something Country - (3:14) - 3,312 plays
- Brand New Man - (2:58) - 3,203 plays
- She's Not the Cheatin' Kind - (3:27) - 2,565 plays
- Hillbilly Deluxe - (4:18) - 2,411 plays
- That Ain't No Way to Go - (3:37) - 2,098 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online