Brooks & Dunn
98 Shouts - 4,538,589 Scrobbles
Brooks & Dunn were a country singer-songwriter duo, the most successful in the history of the musical genre. Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn debuted as Brooks & Dunn in 1991. Known as providing one the defining sounds of modern country, they have since won the Vocal Duo Award of the Country Music Association every year between 1992 and 2005, with the exception of 2000 in which southern rock duo Montgomery Gentry took the honor. Other notable awards include the CMA Album of the Year award for 1994 and the Entertainer of the Year gong for 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red Dirt Road - (4:20) - 11,299 plays
- LyricsOut in the country past the city limits sign,
Well, there's a honky tonk near the county line.
The joint starts jumpin' every night when the sun goes down.
They got whiskey, women, music and smoke,
It's where all the cowboy folk go to boot scootin' boogie
- My Maria - (3:30) - 6,989 plays
- Neon Moon - (4:21) - 6,370 plays
- Ain't Nothing 'Bout You - (3:21) - 5,625 plays
- Play Something Country - (3:14) - 4,587 plays
- Brand New Man - (2:58) - 3,948 plays
- Hillbilly Deluxe - (4:18) - 3,388 plays
- She's Not the Cheatin' Kind - (3:27) - 2,787 plays
- Only in America - (4:29) - 2,176 plays