Bronnt Industries Kapital
0 Shouts - 85,902 Scrobbles
Bronnt Industries Kapital is a musical project from Bristol, England, based around producer/multi-instrumentalist Guy Bartell. After an EP on the Silent Age Records label, Bronnt released its debut album, Virtute et Industria, in May 2005 on Static Caravan. Bartell occasionally writes material with long-time collaborator Nick Talbot aka Gravenhurst.Read More...
Bronnt is known for its use of curious Victorian instruments, including Lepping’s Patented Lapwing Harmonium and the Bronson Quartet, both of which feature on the debut album. Bronnt has since composed an original soundtrack to the silent 1920's Swedish witchcraft documentary 'Haxan'. The film was released by Tartan DVD with Bronnt's soundtrack. The soundtrack itself is now available separately on Static Caravan. Bronnt released its third album 'Hard For Justice' on Get Physical Music in 2009.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Western Front - 5,313 plays
- An Index of Corporate Art - 8,201 plays
- Threnody For The Victims Of Lucio Fulci - 7,082 plays
- European Male - 6,267 plays
- Knights of Vipco - 5,345 plays
- Objects & Purpose - 4,826 plays
- Streets Of Fury - 3,876 plays
- S.T.R.Y.K.E.R. - 3,704 plays
- Rats in the Walls - 2,691 plays
- Unbelievable Computer Of Love - 3,216 plays