Bronnt Industries Kapital
19 Shouts - 81,758 Scrobbles
Bronnt Industries Kapital is a musical project from Bristol, England, based around producer/multi-instrumentalist Guy Bartell. After an EP on the Silent Age Records label, Bronnt released its debut album, Virtute et Industria, in May 2005 on Static Caravan. Bartell occasionally writes material with long-time collaborator Nick Talbot aka Gravenhurst. Bronnt is known for its use of curious Victorian instruments, including Lepping’s Patented Lapwing Harmonium and the Bronson Quartet, both of which feature on the debut album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- An Index of Corporate Art - (4:05) - 178 plays
- Threnody For The Victims Of Lucio Fulci - (3:34) - 136 plays
- Western Front - (3:19) - 60 plays
- European male - (5:09) - 79 plays
- Knights of Vipco - (4:50) - 38 plays
- Objects & Purpose - (2:18) - 48 plays
- S.T.R.Y.K.E.R. - (7:19) - 28 plays
- Unbelievable Computer of Love - (4:13) - 24 plays
- Streets of fury - (4:12) - 26 plays
- Endless Pressure - (3:01) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online