Bronnt Industries Kapital
19 Shouts - 76,505 Scrobbles
Bronnt Industries Kapital is a musical project from Bristol, England, based around producer/multi-instrumentalist Guy Bartell. After an EP on the Silent Age Records label, Bronnt released its debut album, Virtute et Industria, in May 2005 on Static Caravan. Bartell occasionally writes material with long-time collaborator Nick Talbot aka Gravenhurst. Bronnt is known for its use of curious Victorian instruments, including Lepping’s Patented Lapwing Harmonium and the Bronson Quartet, both of which feature on the debut album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- An Index of Corporate Art - (4:05) - 635 plays
- Threnody For The Victims Of Lucio Fulci - (3:34) - 325 plays
- Western Front - (3:19) - 91 plays
- European male - (5:09) - 117 plays
- Objects & Purpose - (2:18) - 79 plays
- Knights of Vipco - (4:50) - 80 plays
- S.T.R.Y.K.E.R. - (7:19) - 53 plays
- Streets of fury - (4:12) - 51 plays
- Rats in the Walls - (7:26) - 41 plays
- Unbelievable Computer of Love - (4:13) - 34 plays